Thursday, July 9, 2020

Skin-Care Products that work for acne related issues

                               

My face can’t really give a testimony to the products I want to highlight since along the way, I’ve experimented with other brands that really didn’t agree with my skin. My skin, for some strange reason quickly gets darkly scarred if ever I give in to the temptation of touching a bump or pimple. What’s worse, is my constant battle with PMS that dispatches a new batch of acne that tempts me to touch. While I’ve discovered a few brands over the years that don’t cause my skin negative reactions, I’m still very open to discovering more organic-based products that contain fewer chemicals.

I have a friend, who was a University roommate that still has flawless skin and she rarely uses makeup. Her secret? Water….just water! She rinses with water! Someone asked her how she got rid of the oils on her skin, and again she simply responded “Water”. As a Chemistry expert, she knows that most of the skincare products we use contain chemicals that are too harsh for our skin.

Unfortunately for me, the one product I can swear by is pretty harsh..but it actually works! So here are some of the skin-care products that I’m really fond of:
#1

This is amazing!!! AAAAAND it actually works!! It stops pimples from maturing and has prevented many catastrophes in my life, once I acted swiftly.

#2

So, as far as I can tell, this has been working well also. I don’t seem to have breakout issues when I use this wash. It may be a bit harsh for some, but effective.
#3

If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it…. No need to change a product if it’s been working! I was introduced to Clean and Clean products, as a teenager when a representative came to my High school. As mentioned in an earlier blog, moisturising is very important. For me, that also means extra help to prevent acne. My sister told me that the tingles she felt on her face after using it was scary for her. Not a product for everyone I guess...
#4

Clean and Clear has been such a household name for so long and hasn't caused me any problems, so it makes sense that I try out other products that they have. I was told that these washes are more suited to dry skin, so I should really be using their cream-based versions. However, I just love the feel of dry, clean skin after and the lovely subtle scents of both products.
#5

So this was a discovery I stumbled upon. In my search to diversify my options, I looked to organic and plant-based products. I was informed that Tamanu oil would naturally help eradicate dark spots. Just a warning, according to my husband, it smells terrible, so I suggest you mix it with some other product or oil that can make the scent more tolerable.


4 comments:

  1. Nice read Cherisse. I usually don't have problems with acne but, like your friend, I also have been using soap and water . I don't believe in using too many chemicals or makeup on my face. Was interested in seeing the natural products one u posted , the last one , but the pic is a bit unclear. Very interesting info on the products thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh...Thanks for the feedback. It's Tamanu oil. Will amend for clarity :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like to use Clean & Clear

    ReplyDelete

When You are the Big Bad Wolf

I've spent a lot of my life trying to understand why people behave a particular way. I've been accused of constantly looking at the ...